If you’ve yet to start your claim for Bounty data breach compensation, make sure you take a look at this important advice about your rights.
The parenting advice website was fined by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the wake of substantial data protection failures. The information for millions of people was illegally shared, and the fallout has been substantial.
In fact, just last week, East & North Herts NHS Trust announced that there will be no more ‘Bounty Ladies’ on the maternity wards of Lister Hospital. This is on top of the £400,000.00 fine and the compensation claims being taken forward against them.
Can you claim for Bounty data breach compensation?
You may be able to make a claim for Bounty data breach compensation if you have been affected by the issues, and you’re a resident of England or Wales.
We know from the ICO’s investigations that:
- 24,168,887 personal records were shared between 1st June 2017 and 30th April 2018 for members who registered to Bounty offline;
- 10,267,889 personal records were shared between 1st June and 9th January 2018 for online membership registrations.
If you have been informed that you have been affected or if you think that your information has been improperly used, we may be able to help you.
How does it work?
Our lawyers are fighting for justice in over 25 different data breach group / multi-party actions. You can therefore have absolute confidence that we can represent you for a Bounty data breach compensation claim in the best possible way.
How it works is simple:
- You contact us for free, no-obligation advice. Our office is usually open until 10pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm on weekends;
- If we can help you, we can offer to represent you on a No Win, No Fee basis. What have you got to lose?;
- We can get a claim set up and started on the very same day in the very first phone call. Or if you want some time to think about it, that’s fine as well.
Start your Bounty data breach compensation today
You can start your Bounty data breach compensation claim on a No Win, No Fee basis if your information has been processed illegally.
Feel free to complete a contact form and the team can call you at a time and date that’s convenient for you. For more information about the breach and the action, take a look at our advice page here.
IMPORTANT: advice on this page is intended to be up-to-date for the 'first published date'.
Request a call back from our team
Fill out our quick call back form below and we'll contact you when you're ready to talk to us.
All fields marked with an * are required.