You can join the British Airways group action on a No Win, No Fee basis today, and the process is quick, simple and easy.
We’re already acting on behalf of a number of victims in the action and have been doing so since news of the scandal hit the headlines. This is one of the dozens of group and multi-party actions our lawyers are fighting for justice in.
Are you eligible to join the British Airways group action?
You may be eligible to join the British Airways group action if:
- You have received confirmation that you were affected by one or (or both) the 2018 data breach incidents;
- You have not then been told later that you were actually not affected, which has happened for a small number of people;
- The BA data breach has caused you distress, and / or you have suffered a financial loss.
If this applies to you then you should be able to sign-up and join the group action right away. All you need to do is provide us with a little more information about you and with the click of a button, you’ve signed up.
It’s that easy.
No Win, No Fee
We’re pleased to be able to offer No Win, No Fee representation for people who are eligible to join the action.
In short, this means that we can write off our legal fees if your case doesn’t succeed, subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
We’re happy to do this for two key reasons:
- We’re confident that we can win the action;
- We don’t think it’s fair for people to have to pay legal fees if a case doesn’t win. At the end of the day, it would put people off claiming, and we’re big believers in access to justice.
Will the British Airways group action win?
We’re confident that the British Airways group action that we expect to be running through the courts soon will win.
That’s why we’re offering no Win, No Fee representation.
We’re unable to offer guarantees, but we do carefully assess any cases and actions we take forward. We’re confident that the action can succeed, and with the No Win, No Fee option available, what do you have to lose in making a claim with us?
You can sign up for the British Airways group action today quickly and easily. Just complete the short form here and we can get the case moving forward right away for you.
IMPORTANT: advice on this page is intended to be up-to-date for the 'first published date'.
Request a call back from our team
Fill out our quick call back form below and we'll contact you when you're ready to talk to us.
All fields marked with an * are required.
First published by Matthew on July 04, 2019
Posted in the following categories: British Airways Data Breach Claims Group Action and tagged with British Airways Data Breach | compensation | Group Action